Junior Program Sign Up
Our Junior Tennis Programs follow the USTA Player Development coaching philosophy and concepts that are instrumental in long-term development. The Program is designed for new and developing players in a structured yet fun framework. The goal is to help players develop solid parameters and strategic thinking for tournaments while improving overall fitness.
Grades K-1 (Level 1)
This class uses the USTA 10 & Under format where players play on a 36’ x 18’ court with foam balls. These balls bounce 75% less than a regular ball. The goal of this class is to introduce hand-eye and tracking & receiving skills for future success.
* 10% Discount with payment for full 10 week session - BEST VALUE
* 10% Discount when doing two or more days a week.
* Ask about myPlay℠: 10-week session that may be started anytime and pro-rated.
Grades K-1 Session 1 Schedule
Match Point Tennis Membership Benefits
Members of Match Point receive great benefits - your membership pays for itself quickly!
- Member pricing on all group and individual lessons
- Walk-on privileges
- Discounted court time
- Permanent Court Time available
- Discounted rates on clinics, programs and lessons
- Access to Fitness Center
- Special rates for events
- Towel service (with Adult Membership)
Click here and
Apply to Join!
Click here for
1 Free Week!